The most renowned universities are in Buenos Aires, Córdoba and La Plata but for several careers there are excellent
opportunities in the provinces. Buenos Aires has an excellent cultural life. In the provinces you
will probably find a more quiet and relaxed rhythm of life.
Public schools are cheaper. The most renowned is the University of Buenos Aires, which
has excellent teachers in many subjects, and it is almost free. However as it is very democratic
and open to all countries’ students it is probably overpopulated, especially during the first years of
each career. Foreign students sometimes find it lack of organisation.
Private schools are more expensive (between U$S 300 and U$S 1200 per month, the fee
not including accommodation) and they are not necessary better than the public ones. San Andrés
University and Torcuato di Tella University are probably the best private universities (fee over U$S 600 per month). In
fact, they are excellent.
Information about UBA (University of Buenos Aires, main Public University) could be requested to:
UBA. Department of Foreign Students. Contact person: Miss Elena Iglesias. Azcuénaga 280 (CP 1029) Buenos
Aires. Argentina. Phone: (54-1) 952-6587 / 7061 / 0122 extension: 100. They have
signed a co-operation agreement with several universities around the world.
Further information about these and other universities could be found in the net (most of it in Spanish,
but the number of English sites is increasing):
Buenos Aires 3 Stars
4 days/3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast - Transfers in/out International Airport - Dowtown Hotel in the city in private - City Tour - Shopping Tour - Vouchers for discounts on shopping and dining - Flight tickets not included
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast - Transfers in/out International Airport - Dowtown Hotel in the city in private - City Tour - Dinner-Tango Show - Shopping Tour - Vouchers for discounts on shopping and dining - Flight tickets not included
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast - Transfers in/out International Airport - Dowtown Hotel in private - City Tour t in private - Dinner-Tango Show - Shopping Tour - Vouchers for discounts on shopping and dining - Flight tickets not included
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast in Mendoza - Transfers airport / hotel
- City Tour in Mendoza
- Wineries - Bus ticket Mendoza / San Rafael / Mendoza bus
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast in San Rafael - City Tour in San Rafael
- 1 night accomodation with breakfast in Mendoza - Transfer Hotel / Aiport
Valley of the Moon - Talampaya - Fixed departure dates
4 days / 3 nights
It includes: • Transfers Airport / Hotel / Airport • 2 nights in San Juan with breakfast • Grand City Tour • 1 night in Fertile Valley with half board (*1 ) • Visit to the Ischigualasto and Talampaya Parks. • Slope Huaco Tour • Guide assistance during the hole tour. • Not included: Entrance to the Parks and Museums. Internal van in Talampaya.
“Peninsula Valdes – El Calafate – Ushuaia – Buenos Aires, awesome !”-May 23th 2012
Our trip could not have been more perfect. It was amazing how everything went so smoothly. Argentina is certainly a beautiful place. We loved the natural beauty. All of our transports were prompt and friendly. Our guides were really informative, knowledgeable and fun to get to know...
holas quisiera saber mas sobre maestrias en argentina sobre la parte
extension agricola en cual de la universidades mas especificas estarian
aconsejables quisiera su colaboracion gracias de antemano at Mil
Cornè Kruger | 06 Jul 2011, 11:21
I am a lecturer at the North West University in South Africa and am looking
for an academic in Argentina to work together on a joint Phd study in
teacher education via distance learning. How do I go about to find someone
who may be interested and who are researching in the same field? I would
like to apply for funding administrated by the National Research
Foundation (NRF) in South Africa and the Ministry of Science, Technology
and Productive Innovation in Argentina, but need a co-researcher in
Bien-aime Samy Daniel | 21 Jun 2011, 00:37
je veux etudier dans ce pays
khalid | 28 Mar 2011, 12:58
This is Muhammad khalid khan from pakistan And i am player of squash now i
want to get admission in Your instituion of sports base so what should i do
for coming in your country?