DAY BY DAY ITINERARY Buenos Aires 3 Estrellas - 4 días/3 noches
Buenos Aires 4 Days – 3 Nights
- International Airport Arrival – Meeting point with an InformationBA Tours & Travels guide.
- Private transfer from International Airport to Selected Hotel
- Free day
- 3 Nights at selected hotel with breakfast
- AM/PM City Tour (3 hours) Discover the beauty and wonders of Buenos Aires; view the National Congress, the Metropolitan Cathedral next to the Government House in may square area. Admire the Colon Theater, one of the most important opera houses in Latin America. Visit San Telmo, traditional neighborhood where Tango performances can be seen in many bars and restaurants. Stop at La Boca colorful neighborhood, which was, seat of immigrants - manly Italians - and now home of some artists. Enjoy Palermo, an area that combines its architecture and history with entertainment and amusement in its green spaces. Finally, La Recoleta, an exclusive and elegant neighborhood where the famous cemetery is found. Although it may seem unusual, fashionable restaurants, bars, cafes, discos and a cinema complex also surround the area.
- Tango Dinner Show at “COMPLEJO TANGO" - Among the various activities offered in Complejo Tango, the Academy shines with its fully equipped hardwood-floor rooms. Tango enthusiasts can have private and group lessons with renowned prefessional teachers to learn the secrets of the dance or improve their tango skills - the dance, singing, and music.
- Free Day
- Optional Activities - Shopping Tour
- Free Day regarding to the departure flight schedule.
- Private transfer from the hotel to International or Domestic Airport
END OF THE PROGRAM
All Rates Include BREAKFAST AND TAXES. Net Rates per person, Double Occupancy- Taxes Included- Liable to changes and disposal upon confirmation|
Air Ticket not included.