DAY BY DAY ITINERARY Ushuaia 4 Estrellas - 4 días/3 noches
Ushuaia 4 Days – 3 Nights
- Ushuaia Airport Arrival – Meeting point with an InformationBA Tours & Travels guide.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Free afternoon.
- 3 Nights at selected hotel in Ushuaia with breakfast
- National Park Tierra del Fuego half day Tour - Approximate Duration: 4 hs. - Daily departure: 8..30 hs It’s located only 11 km from the city. We will be able to appreciate within its limits lakes, lagoons and rivers, and their exit towards Canal Beagle, characteristic that makes the difference with other National parks of our country. From the port, at the Maipú Avenue towards the southwest by the national route number. 3, we will journey outside the city to arrive at the side of Monte Susana, witness of the work of the convicts of the old military prison, where the station of the Train of the Endo of the World is located. Here we will stop for this optional tour. Then it continue throughout the valley of the Pipo River to the deviation to enter Ensenada bay, where we will be able to contemplate the Islands Redonda and Estorbo and on the other coast of the Beagle the Nevado Mounts of the Sampaio Chain (Chile). Back on the route number. 3, through a narrow way that its side shows the different species our fuegian flora, we will arrive to the Roca Lake and we will do a walk by the coast of the Lake and the Lapataia River. From this point the Condor Hill amazing view can be seen, its pick mark the border with the Chile. We will go towards the other end of the Park, where finalizes the route number. 3, at Lapataia Bay, in this passage we will observe the Green Lagoon and the Black Lagoon, a large peat bog continuously growing. Finally we will journey by the beaver dams; its footpath will lead us to Lapataia Bay
- Free Day
- Transfer from the Hotel to Ushuaia Airport
END OF THE PROGRAM
All Rates Include BREAKFAST AND TAXES. Net Rates per person, Double Occupancy- Taxes Included- Liable to changes and disposal upon confirmation|
Air Ticket not included.